Power Your Family
Welcome to PowerMeA2Z, brought to you by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Have you been thinking about expanding your family? If you have a partner and children already, you know how important it is for you to be healthy so that you can maintain your relationship and be a good mom. Make sure you feel ready before you add to your family.
Good health is the very foundation of a happy life and a bright future. You’re trying to be the best version of yourself that you can be, and this site will provide you with information that can help you do exactly that. You can expect to find the answers to questions like these:
- Should I be taking a daily vitamin with folic acid?
- How long should I wait before getting pregnant again?
- How much do I know about my period?
- What is meant by a “healthy” relationship?
- Why are fruits and vegetables so important?
- How much physical activity do I need?
- Am I getting enough sleep?
- Why is it important to know my family history?
- How often do I have the blues?
- What can I do to control stress?
- Are vaccinations just for kids?
- How much is too much alcohol?
- Are there some drugs it’s okay to take?
- Do I know the effects of cigarettes in women?
- What’s the latest information about STDs?
By looking for information to help guide your choices, you’re moving in the right direction! Congratulations on taking this important step toward powering your life by powering your health! To reward your great choice, we’ll get you started with a free 90-day supply of daily multivitamins with folic acid.