Power of Two
Welcome to PowerMeA2Z, brought to you by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
So you’ve found that special someone and you’re starting to think about “settling down.” You want to be as healthy as possible now so that you can have a lasting and satisfying relationship and, if you choose, one day be prepared to start a family.
Good health is the very foundation of a happy life and a bright future. You’re trying to be the best version of yourself that you can be, and this site will provide you with information that can help you do exactly that. You can expect to find the answers to questions like these:
- What is meant by a “healthy” relationship?
- Should I be taking a daily vitamin with folic acid?
- Am I ready to plan a pregnancy?
- What are the different methods of birth control?
- How much do I know about my period?
- Why are fruits and vegetables so important?
- How much physical activity do I need?
- Am I getting enough sleep?
- Why is it important to know my family history?
- How often do I have the blues?
- What can I do to control stress?
- Are vaccinations just for kids?
- How much is too much alcohol?
- Are there some drugs it’s okay to take?
- Do I know the effects of cigarettes in women?
- What’s the latest information about STDs?
By looking for information to help guide your choices, you’re moving in the right direction. Congratulations on taking this important step toward powering your life by powering your health! To reward your great choice, we’ll get you started with a free 90-day supply of daily multivitamins with folic acid.