Welcome to PowerMeA2Z, brought to you by the Arizona Department of Health Services. Here is some more information about the PowerMeA2Z program.
Where are these multivitamins coming from?
The Arizona Department of Health Services has approved these multivitamins and mails them out free of charge to help keep Arizona women healthy.
Are the multivitamins really free?
Yes! The multivitamins come from the Arizona Department of Health Services, which created PowerMeA2Z to improve women’s health. To reach as many women as possible, we have made the multivitamins free and easy to order. These multivitamins are completely free of charge with no hidden costs.
When will I get my multivitamins in the mail?
Your multivitamins will arrive in 5-6 weeks – they typically arrive even sooner than that. Please use the contact page to check the status of your shipment if your package does not arrive in 6 weeks.
Why do I need to take a multivitamin with folic acid?
You know vitamins do great things for your body that you can’t see. But did you know that they also help with everyday things you CAN see and feel? A daily multivitamin needs to have folic acid in it because it does lots of important things for women’s health! Start feeling the difference with free vitamins.
- Looking for strong, shiny hair and nails? Vitamins with folic acid help.
- Want beautiful, clear skin? Vitamins with folic acid help prevent acne and give your skin a smooth texture that glows.
- Reduce or eliminate PMS symptoms.
- Have the energy you need to succeed.
- Prevent sickness and disease now and for years to come. Taking a daily multivitamin can significantly reduce your risk of heart disease, colon cancer, memory loss, and more. They also prevent certain birth defects when you’re ready for children.